elliTek is the premier distributor for Banner Engineering throughout East Tennessee
Banner is a leader in industrial automation providing innovative solutions and high-quality products. Banner sensors and vision systems, LED lights and indicators, wireless and safety products are used by manufacturers large and small.
With more than 40,000 different inventory items, elliTek's experienced staff can help you select the best product for your application.
Our Data Management team can guide you through connecting your Banner products and collecting the data thereby empowering you to implement your ideas -- Making an Impact!
Below are a couple of products selected by our team. Check back often, other products by Banner will be highlighted periodically.
Q4X Series Rugged Laser Distance Sensor
Banner Engineering's Q4X Series are versatile, rugged laser distance sensors offering superior performance and capable of detecting sub-millimeter changes in distance.
Q4X Series Features:
• Discrete, analog (0 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA), clear object, and IO-Link models available
• Reliable sensing range from as close as 25 mm and as far as 610 mm
• Detects across a variety of target colors, materials and surfaces based on distance
• Dual teach mode (intensity + distance) is ideal for error-proofing applications and enables clear object detection with no retro-reflector required
• Robust housing rated to IP69K with FDA-grade stainless steel
• Easy setup with responsive buttons
• Rugged design resists mechanical impact, over tightening and extreme vibration
• Clear distance readout from angled four-digit display
Item Detail for Q4XTBLAF300-Q8:
Q4X Series: Laser Adjustable Field
Range: 300 mm; Input 10-30 V dc
Outputs: Bipolar: 1 NPN; 1 PNP
Connection: Euro M12 5-Pin Integral Connector
TL50 Pro Series Tower Light
TL50 Pro Series
50 mm IO-Link Controlled Multicolor RGB Tower Light
Versatile, self-contained tower lights that provide users with an almost limitless capacity for custom indication by combining the vast color options provided by RGB LEDs with the dynamic control capabilities offered by IO-Link communication. Contact elliTek to learn more about connecting.
• Rugged, cost-effective, and easy-to-install
• Parameter and process data options enable fast and complete control of functionality
• IO-Link gives full control of color, flashing, rotation, and light intensity, as well as advanced animations to indicate a transitional condition
• High-visibility, at-a-glance operator guidance and status indication
• Available in black or light gray housing to match different machine styles
• Supports up to 10 light segments with the option for an additional audible segment
• Audible models available with standard, sealed, or omni-directional audible element
• Compact and beacon models are shorter and have a more intense display than standard models
Item Detail for TL503AKQ:
TL50 Pro Tower Light with IO-Link Audible, Standard Black Housing: 3-Segment
Voltage: 18-30Vdc; Environ. Rating: IP50
Euro 4-Pin Quick-Disconnect