The FANUC LR Mate 200iD Robot Workcell is a 6-axis multipurpose robot with a reach of 717 mm, approximately the reach of a human arm. It's load capacity is 7 kg. Weighing in at only 25 kg, the LR Mate 200iD achieves high throughput and short cycle times.
This compact, adaptable robot is controlled by FANUC's R-30iB Plus. The R-30iB Plus contoller features improved user interface with the new HMI, setup guides for programming, and increased memory.
Questions? Call (865) 409-1555 or fill out the form here.
FANUC LR Mate 200iD Pre-Engineered Robotic Workcell
FANUC LR Mate 200iD Six-Axis Robot Workcell
- Cell Dimensions: 30"W x 48"D x 72"H
- Controlled axes: 6
- Maximum Payload: 7.0 kg
- Repeatability: ±0.01 mm (based on ISO9283)
- Horizontal Reach: 717 mm
- Controller: R-30iB Plus
- Power Requirements: One-phase 200-230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 0.5 kW
- Integrated Signals on Upper Arm In/Out: 6/2
- Integrated Air Supply: 1
- Acoustic Noise Level: 64.7 dB
- Ambient Temperature: 0-45°C
Included in Your Pre-Engineered Robotic Workcell: FANUC's LR Mate 200iD Six-Axis Robot, R-30iB Plus Controller, Teach Pendant.
Optional Items: Guarding and End of Arm Tooling