The Hanwha HCR-12 Robot Workcell has the widest working radius and largest payload of the HCR series. This six-axis collaborative robot has a payload of 12kg and reach of 1300mm. The HCR-12 cobot is ideal for industries that utilize heavy products such as automotive or metal processing.
The HCR-12 handles repetitive and dangerous tasks creating a safer work environment and improves productivity.
Questions? Call (865) 409-1555 or fill out the contact us form.
Hanwha HCR-12 Pre-Engineered Robotic Workcell
Hanwha HCR-12 Robot Workcell
- Cell Dimensions: 36"W x 36"D x 36"H
- Controlled axes: 6
- Payload: 12.0 kg
- Reach: 1300 mm
- Joint Range J1: ±180°
- Joint RangeJ2: -165° ~ +135°
- Joint RangeJ3: -85° ~ +245°
- Joint RangeJ4: ±190°
- Joint RangeJ5: ±170°
- Joint RangeJ6: ±360°
- Joint Speed J1: Max 130°/sec
- Joint Speed J2: Max 130°/sec
- Joint Speed J3: Max 200°/sec
- Joint Speed J4: Max 200°/sec
- Joint Speed J5: Max 200°/sec
- Joint Speed J6: Max 200°/sec
- Linear Speed (Typical): 1m/s
- Repeatability: ±0.1 mm
- IP Classification: IP54
- Material: Aluminum (Link, Cover), Plastic (LED)
- Footprint: 220mm x 227mm
- Cable Length (Body-Controller): 6m (separable)
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz (1kW)
Included in Your Pre-Engineered Robotic Workcell: Hanwha's HCR-12 collaborative robot, controller, pedestal, and teach pendant.
Optional Items: End of Arm Tooling