The Hanwha HCR-5 Robot Workcell is a six-axis collaborative robot. With a payload of 5kg and reach of 915mm, the HCR-5 cobot is ideal for working alongside associates to increase productivity on the manufacturing line.
Hanwha's HCR-5 is cleanroom rated.
The HCR-5 is ideal for almost every industry and application, specifically pick & place, welding, and inspection.
Questions? Call (865) 409-1555 or fill out the contact us form.
Hanwha HCR-5 Pre-Engineered Robotic Workcell
Hanwha HCR-5 Robot Workcell
- Cell Dimensions: 36"W x 36"D x 36"H
- Controlled axes: 6
- Payload: 5.0 kg
- Reach: 915 mm
- Joint Range J1: ±360°
- Joint RangeJ2: ±360°
- Joint RangeJ3: ±165°
- Joint RangeJ4: ±360°
- Joint RangeJ5: ±360°
- Joint RangeJ6: ±360°
- Joint Speed J1: Max 178°/sec
- Joint Speed J2: Max 178°/sec
- Joint Speed J3: Max 178°/sec
- Joint Speed J4: Max 180°/sec
- Joint Speed J5: Max 180°/sec
- Joint Speed J6: Max 180°/sec
- Linear Speed (Typical): 1m/s
- Repeatability: ±0.1 mm
- IP Classification: IP54
- Material: Aluminum (Link, Cover), Plastic (Seal, LED)
- Footprint: Ø150mm
- Cable Length (Body-Controller): 6m (integrated)
- Cleanroom Certification: ISO Class 2 according to ISO 14644-1
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz (1kW)
Included in Your Pre-Engineered Robotic Workcell: Hanwha's HCR-5 collaborative robot, controller, pedestal, and teach pendant.
Optional Items: End of Arm Tooling